Client Service Representative
National Record Retrieval is a locally owned legal services company that is growing quickly and seeking talent. We specialize in medical record retrieval representing a nationwide client base. Coordination between medical providers, copy services, law firms, and the client is the key to delivering a quality service. Candidates who appreciate a fast-paced environment, possess quick decision making and problem-solving skills, have impeccable customer service skills, and acute attention to detail should apply!
The Client Service Representative will be assigned specific clients, and will be the main contact for the law firms to provide day-to-day support on their accounts with National Record Retrieval.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage incoming client calls and high volume actionable emails
- Help maintain existing business with current clients, grow business relationships with current clients and assist in bringing new clients on board.
- Resolve a variety of client issues i.e. NRR portal issues, discrepancies with records received, updates on pending orders
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of NRR portal, NRR services, and NRR internal processes
- Customer Service – Manages difficult customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Problem Solving- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in a group problem solving situation; Uses reason when dealing with client issues.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and professionally in positive or negative situations; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork – Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Dependability – Follows instructions and responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Apply For This Position
- Client Service experience preferred.
- College Education preferred.
- The ability to interact with people across all levels of the business.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast‐paced environment.
- Sufficient patience to do repetitive work correctly.
- Ability to fill out forms exactly.
- Effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to follow directions exactly.
- Sophisticated organizational skills, including physical resources (such as files, manuals, etc.) and non‐physical resources (such as calendars, appointments, events, client contact records, images, etc.).
- A self‐starter who can work well independently.
- 3 References required.