Record Retrieval Processor
National Record Retrieval is a locally owned legal services company that is growing quickly and seeking talent. We specialize in medical record retrieval representing a nationwide client base. Seeking a Record processor with Data Entry experience. Pay rate is $12-$13.50/hour depending on experience.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyses information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork – Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interest.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Apply For This Position
- High School Diploma or above
- Preferred 2 years of experience in one or more of the following: Data Entry, Medical Records.
- No Felonies
- The ability to interact with people across all levels of the business.
- Attention to detail required to audit documents for completeness
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast‐paced environment
- Ability to follow outlined processes