Record Retrieval Processor / Specialist
National Record Retrieval is a locally owned legal services company that is growing quickly and seeking talent. We specialize in medical record retrieval representing a nationwide client base. Coordination between medical providers, copy services, law firms, and the client is the key to delivering a quality service. Candidates who appreciate a fast-paced environment, possess quick decision making and problem-solving skills, have impeccable customer service skills, and acute attention to detail should apply!
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyses information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork – Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Apply For This Position
- High School Diploma or above
- Preferred 2 years of experience in one or more of the following: medical records, skilled processing/auditing, customer service
- No Felonies
- The ability to interact with people across all levels of the business.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast‐paced environment
- Attention to detail required to audit documents for completeness
- Ability to fill out forms with accuracy
- Effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to follow outlined processes
- Sophisticated organizational skills, including physical resources (such as files, manuals, etc.) and non‐physical resources (such as calendars, appointments, events, client contact records, images, etc.).
- A self‐starter who can work well independently.